Miss Savannah has some sleeping "tricks" that I finally caught on camera. Ever since she was born she has loved to suck - pacifiers, fingers, bottles,...anything that comes near her mouth she is okay with. So when she goes down for a nap or bed our routine includes her being swaddled and her sucking on her pacifier. Then she'll usually lose the pacifier sometime during the night and occasionally she'll wake up wanting it. Well on a walk the other night Candler and I watched her pop it out of her mouth and rest it on her lips so she could suck in back in when she wanted in.
Her next trick is like unto the great Houdini as she'll wait until Mommy is in a deep sleep and then wiggle her hands out of her swaddle. Then she'll attempt to suck on them but she's not steady with them yet so after a minute she'll end up crying out. Then Mommy has to get out of bed...
Sometimes she'll get one arm out the top of her swaddle and the other out the bottom - maybe I'll capture that one soon ;) I knew this little girl would have some spunk.
I think she is getting more beautiful! (...is that possible?) She's darling, and obviously one smart girl!
ReplyDelete