Sunday, October 14, 2012

Play House for Sav

While I was down at my JZ conference I got a text from my friend Hillary telling me about a free playhouse that they saw on the side of the road. I told her to tell Candler, but I knew he was already tied up for most of the day. I really wanted to get Sav a playhouse, but finding one the right price and being able to transport it haven't lined up for us.

Enter Sav's super friend Jordan. He took apart the house on the side of the road, loaded it in his car, and brought it to our house. Helped Candler put it back together and gave it a light scrub. No wonder she counts him as one of "her" friends. Thank you Hatch family!

Funny enough Lily has this exact same house and they also ended up getting theirs for free. How is it that two little playmates end up with the exact same playhouse from circa 1995 that I have never seen for sale anywhere else? Sav loves the house and I love that I can still kind of fit in it with her :-) Let the playtimes begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment