Candler took Sav down to the Circleville Pumpkin festival with Tyler, Amelia, and Olivia (I had to go into work this day from 7-9am and then 3-6pm so I missed out on the fun, but I wanted Sav to be able to play so I told them to go ahead without me). I've been to this festival multiple times growing up and during my Tomato Festival days so I figured Sav would enjoy seeing the pumpkins and eating some yummy treats. My favorite part of the festival is all of the parades they have - parade of bands is awesome with 15+ marching bands performing. They were way good back in the day, so when Sav is a little older I think we'll take her for some evening fun.
From the stories Candler told me they had a good time. The festival isn't geared towards young kids, so they were there for a couple hours and then decided to head home before the girls got too worn out.
Getting ready to ride
Candler and Sav - love the Daddy backpack with supplies
Pumpkin tower!
Mama looks happier than baby
Sav getting a treat of fresh sugary lemonade
Major hit
There's a happy Olivia!
No comments:
Post a Comment