Today I went to a two hour Jazzercise district training in preparation for my upcoming audition. It was super helpful and I learned a lot. Who knew that when you do a jab the power should be coming from your shoulder, not your arm? Makes a move a lot more powerful and way harder. I've got a lot of little tweaks to practice in the next two weeks, but I'm feeling pretty good since I now have all the routines memorized.
On the drive down I practiced the routines in my head, but on the way back I needed to detox from listening to the same 10 songs for the past four hours. So I had some time to think and realized what a lucky woman I am. Candler is very supportive of my en-devours which makes me more willing to try new things. In order for me to go to the training he had to watch Sav for 6+ hours and manage her at church by himself. All of which he is very capable of, but two parents makes it easier to tag team. So I'm very thankful for his support in me doing something for me. I'm a very lucky lady. Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment