Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hair dos

Sav has taken a keen interest each day in fixing our hair. Funny enough at the same time she has stopped being so agreeable to me fixing her hair. I have to distract her and hope that she doesn't throw her hands on top of her head and saying "No way!"

She likes to fix out hair before bedtime. She'll take the comb or brush, Desitin, and lotion and set up station behind our backs. Then she'll brush our hair and put some product in it. She will also attempt to fix our hair if we sit down on the stairs to put our shoes on. She'll run over to her princess dress up box and grab her crown and other accessories. Scamper up behind us and then place things on top of our hair. She gets very focused, so if she gets started on this while we are trying to quickly leave the house it's not a happy time.

There have been a couple rare cute hairstyles. Sav spent the night at my parent's house and came back with this cute do from my Mom. Candler and I have both attempted future cute dos, but I think my Mom has a couple more years practice than I do :-)


 Sav has grown like crazy lately and subsequently outgrew her shoes. She's now wearing big girl size 8 (toddler) shoes. She looks like such a big girl now that she is sporting real sneakers.
 She's thinking of how she wants to fix his hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment