Saturday was a fun day. I went to our annual craft show with my Mom and my Sister. Funny enough I usually don't buy crafts at the craft show. I have my spice guy that I always buy steak seasoning and a few other dried spices from. Then I have my Watkins lady that I get my coveted Garlic Dill dip mix (that we never actually use as a dip - great in mashed potatoes, fried chicken, chicken pot pie, ...) and a bacon onion dip that makes my green beans super tasty. We had fun perusing the vendors and then went and had some tasty grinders. Over lunch we had some much needed Mommy Daughter chat time and planned out our ideas for Christmas. Then we went to Amelia's baby shower to give little Olivia some gifts.
My sister-in-law Amelia is due in February with a little girl to be named Olivia Rosemary Eve. Can't wait to meet this little girl and for Sav to have her first cousin!
Me and Mom at Grinders
Olivia's cake
Margie, Aunt Shawn, me, and Aunt Judy
Me and the Mom-to-be
Mom holding Hillary's baby Rob
Jen with Aubrey and Hillary
Yay for Mom time without the toddlers :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment