Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wexner Center pictures - current and 5 years ago

Graduation Post - Part 3 of 6


As we were leaving the graduation ceremony and finding a spot for pictures I realized that almost five years ago Candler and I had taken engagement pictures in the same spot. You never saw them because they weren't the best shots, but looking back now they are pretty special. One of these shots is in a frame from my dear friend Jan and I hope we never take it down. Such good memories. That day we armed ourselves with two digital cameras and two friends (Erin and Jan) to try and capture a good picture of the two of us. We went to OSU and visited our favorite places on campus. Thus making them some good memories captured.

I also realized looking at these pictures that it was a lot easier to look cute when I only had myself to dress and that even though I only weigh a couple pounds more than I did in this picture 5 years ago I will likely never fit in those jeans again. But, I guess that isn't much to give up to have our adorable Savvy girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment