Sav says so many great things throughout the day and I forget most of them by the time I get to the end of the day. Here are my favorites from today:
"What did the cow say to the milk?" I don't know. "You're inside me!!" Hehe. Sav's big on creating her own jokes and some really get me.
"Mom, can I go play with Cici?" Yes!!!!
"Mom, can we watch a documentary on anteaters tonight?" Why of course! On Tuesday afternoon we went to the library and before we went Sav wanted to make a list of books that she wanted to get. First book on the list was a book about anteaters. So she went up to the librarian and told her that she needed some help, gave her the list, and now we have a nonfiction book lover...tear!
"Mom, did we eat our dinner?"
Yes.
"Did we eat it all gone?"
Yes.
"Can I have some cherry cobbler?"
Yes...well done my child. Just like you were cross examining me in the court room.
No comments:
Post a Comment