Sunday, July 5, 2009

7 weeks, 5 days

I guess my biggest challenge this week was pure exhaustion. I swear my body just wants to sleep sleep sleep! I had Friday off from work and I didn't set an alarm clock. To my surprise I slept for 12 hours! and then did the exact same thing Saturday morning. Well, supposedly I will get my strength back in the second trimester so I should be able to make it to the gym more frequently.

We had a fun weekend filled with friends, family, lots of food and fireworks. I am so glad that Candler was in town this year. Hard to believe that this time last year he was over in the Philippines.

It will be a busy week but there should be some fun times to write about.

4 comments:

  1. ???? This is an old post right??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally - I was just adding in some old journal entries and dang it I forgot to change the date on this one. I am not prego!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I was really surprised for a moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen,

    I thought that this was your *hint* to us that you are expecting again! *LOL*

    Grace

    ReplyDelete