Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby on the way

Yesterday Candler and I had our first ultrasound and we are pregnant! Below is our first ultrasound showing our little grape size baby all 2.61cm ;) We are only 10 weeks along and are due on February 23, 2010. Still so hard to believe but we are very excited for a little one.

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how absolutly happy I was to see this post!! Major congrats!!!! Oh, what wonderful news!!! Oh I wish you could see my smile right now...it's huge!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, just came across your blog! :-) hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST saw this! Oh, I'm so excited for you! You should come visit and let me align your pelvis before you deliver so it goes E-Z! :-) (And so I can see you!) Where are you guys now, by the way? How's the fam?

    ReplyDelete