Savannah has been 3/4 rolling for a few weeks now but could never quite get the arm she rolled over free and up to her arms. Tonight she did it!! She rolled three times from her back to her belly. The first time she was very happy and the second and third times she started showing how tired she was. Here are the second and third times that I caught on video. I wish she was as happy as I was during audio but she was a lil tired. I think she had to let out a little squeal to get the final way over.
Rolling for the second time...
Rolling for a third time...
Go Savannah!!
Yeah Savannah! Way to go little girl.Thanks for the sharing. We love it and you - MOM
ReplyDeleteSo fun watching her progress!. Won't be long and she'll be running a round the house!
ReplyDelete