Savvy has discovered that she likes being on her back and looking around at things. Here are some pictures of her enjoying her play mat...
We also had many a visitors today - Steff and Megan came over for lunch, then Adam, Jen, Baby D, and Megan came over to hang out, Molly and Lexie stopped by on their walk, then Jordan, Hillary, and Lily came over for some tasty Stromboli...wheh. Lots of fun to see our friends but at 9pm with Savvy asleep I think both Candler and I are going to call it a night.
LOL, I totally understand :) When Lara was a baby, she had to sit in her swing inside the bathroom while I took a shower. Luckily the sound of the water always put her to sleep so at least I didn't have to endure the sound of her crying through my shower!
ReplyDelete