So Candler teases me that sometimes I am so smart and then I just choose to not know how to do somethings. For instance - at work if there is an issue with a co-worker's PC or software they come to me with questions and I can usually deduce what the issue is. At home I don't think twice to check the connectivity when the internet goes out I just say "Candler do you know what is wrong with the internet?" What can I say...sometimes I enjoy being able to pass the issue on. And he's just so good at fixing things ;)
So today I was trapped at work while Candler finished up somethings at work (I've started refusing to drive in the snow while I am pregnant and have been car pooling with him each day) so I decided to play around with my blog. I realized that people have been reading and commenting on my posts. Here I was thinking that this blogging thing was pointless and I've been missing every one's feedback. So here is to learning how to blog and turning on the email alerts when someone comments. Can't believe I've had a blog for months and never knew this...o well. I guess Candler is right that sometimes I'm selective in what I want to learn.
So if there are any other obvious tips for blogging that you think I might have missed please drop me a comment because now I will actual see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment