Monday, September 17, 2012

Babies

Sav has taken a much greater interest in babies since I am now pregnant. Two of my close friends have also recently had babies and she's been very into visiting them. She wants to know how they are doing and for a while her baby dolls were re-named "Baby Leah" after our new little friend.

A little more concerning is that Sav "has a baby in her tummy"...normal you say. But, Mommy has a baby sister in her tummy and Sav has an animal sister in her tummy. It's always an animal and his name is Peppy. Type of animal varies between bunny, kangaroo, giraffe  but most often a puppy. Her favorite stuffed animal is Big Boy Puppy and she loves her animals, but the looks people give me when I try to explain what she's saying...I wonder if we need to have a Peppy at the hospital for her when her baby sister is born.



No comments:

Post a Comment