Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fastest 8 Weeks Ever

Today Miss Savvy is 8 weeks old and I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how much she has grown and changed. Today she started being able to get her hand to her mouth which is a huge leap towards being able to self-sooth (yay!). I was looking through some photos and came across these two where Candler is burping her - huge changes....just look at her eyes...I swear she tries to take everything in all the time.

1 week old

7 weeks old

She's growing up so fast but we are loving every minute of it. She's also slept through the night (7-9 hours) 3 times now so hopefully she will continue to make that a habit.

Here is a picture from her blessing after party at the Hatch's house. It was a busy weekend with family and friends but I was so touched by everyone's love and support. Especially their generosity in willing to travel so far and open up their home to us. We love you guys!

The little Eve family

Cute little girl in her headband

Lily, Savvy, and Hillary...the girls were so cute talking and playing with each other. Hillary and I were eating it up. So strange that one hour before when all of our family was there she was in meltdown mode and was not having it. Crazy how much their temperament can change from one hour to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment